Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winnipesaukee Chocolate Bars

On a summer weekend in 2006 I decided to go to my parent's lake house in New Hampshire to visit them. They picked me up at the bus stop (which I would take from South Station). On the way home my mum and dad decided we would go to a wine tasting at a local shop.

We entered and the wine store owner asked me if I was over 21. "Of course she is," my dad joked, "She's 25!".

"Actually Dad, I'm 23".

My mom, who was distracted said, "Sharon, give her your ID".

"my name is Jenn" (Sharon is my mom's sister, my mom calls me by her name often).

The whole situation was HILARIOUS. Anyway, after having a glass of wine I perused the shop and stumbled upon Winnipesaukee Chocolate Bars. They are absolutely delicious. Please check them out :)
http://www.winnipesaukeechocolates.com/pages/Winnipesaukee%20Chocolate%20Bars.html

No comments:

Post a Comment