Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yet another Ben video

Ben is such a happy kid, and I am so glad. He is constantly laughing and smiling. Lately he has done a combination/laugh scream. So adorable.

My weekend was good, except for a bank of america fiasco. I transferred money from my savings account to my checking account to pay my for my first semester of school. I transferred (got the confirmation number) and paid the bill. Unfortunately, BOA didn't log the transfer and overdrew my checking account by a large amount of money, and then tacked on a large amount of fees. They told me they can't refund anything until everything goes through. I'm pissed, but such is life, I guess...and it will get resolved. We had beautiful weather this weekend and I had fun cooking. I experimented with my new springform pan and made a strawberry tart that goes along with Weight Watchers.

Life is really busy. I'm working 50 hours a week and Damien has started school, so sometimes I feel like I never have a moment to myself. But then Ben laughs and he makes it all worth it.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to visiting my brother and Carrie in Maryland in the middle of June. It will be a much needed vacation! They bought a new house this past fall and I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment