Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Just wanted to say Happy St. Paddie's day to everyone. My, how things have changed. I remember on my first St. Patrick's day being 21, my friends and I headed out to the bar at 11 am w/ the goal to make it to 12 am. We spent the whole day bar hopping, and somehow managed to make friend's w/ a giant group of people and ended up on a party bus. It was awesome. This year I'm going to wrap myself in my Snuggie and hang out w/ Ben on the couch. :-)
I had to wrestle with a 14 pound corned beef that Damien brought home from his job. I had to trim the fat (quite extensive) off it this morning and I cut my finger pretty bad :-( Oh wells. This better be the best damn corned beef and cabbage ever. Also, I couldn't find my green shirt.
In case you are wondering why mr. Snuffleupagus is hanging out in my blog post...well...it's a shout out to my favorite Sister-in-Las...Mrs. Carrie Gaffney :-) Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment