Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New York State Drivers

Suck. Or is it just drivers in general? I don't know. One of my biggest pet peeves is this. You see me coming. There is no one behind me. Why oh why, do you pull out sharply in front of me and then slam on your brakes, causing me to slam on my brakes, and then go 30 mph (when the speed limit is 45)? Do you take great joy in this, or is your intellectual level that of a small rock?

I also can't stand it when people tail me, especially now...when I have Ben in the car. It annoys the crap out of me and I've noticed that it's often young drivers. It's dangerous, and it shouldn't be done.

I had a young girl almost hit me the other day...we were driving and she almost pulled out INTO me!! I stopped the car and got out, where she started apologizing profusely, but I screamed at her. I'm not proud of myself, but how is "I didn't see you"? and excuse? I don't think so.

I'm a bit cranky this morning...long day at work ahead of me.....and I didn't have a chance to get coffee this am because I had to pick up a birthday cake (yes, at 5 am) for a work party, because I forgot to make cupcakes last night. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment