Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have a question

What do you think is an appropriate budget for three people for groceries, for the week? I find myself spending about $100 and I'd like to cut some corners.

This weekend I shopped at Aldi and I liked how cheap it was- I've been pleasantly surprised at how good the food is, but i won't eat the meat. For some reason, it just didn't look good for me. So, any tips as to how I can cut costs on meat?

Also, does anyone here watch The Soup with Joe McHale? Last night I made chicken tetrazzini and all I could think about was the chicken tetrazzini clip. Lol.

Lame blog post? Yes. Help me out though :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a target near by? Target will put $1-3 off coupons on their meat when it is getting close to the "sell by" date. If you can find that item on sale AND get the coupon then you score! If not it is sometimes a good deal anyway. I go to target at least once a week first thing in the morning to get the good deals. Then just toss it in the freezer and use when needed. HTH!

    ReplyDelete