Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Morning



I'm here with the two Spawn, Ben has the stomach flu and Nate is busy being adorable as usual :)






Anyway, I wanted to write about two things this morning while Ben is eating his yogurt and Nate is fascinated by his new discovery, Feet. My boy's a genius y'all, ya hear?? ;)






Anyway, the first is a website called BeFoodSmart.com. It was started by a software engineer and it's a good place to find information about food additives and their potential risk. The Carter household has been making an effort to eat more natural foods since Ben's birth almost two years ago, so I've been buying a lot of fresh fruit, organic crap, etc etc. But, like anyone, I have a weakness for processed foods. Who doesn't? Anyway, it's a great website for looking up additives that you have no idea what they are.






The other thing I would like to share with whoever is reading this is my favorite food blogger.



This is her website:












Here's a picture (Ok it's actually up top because blogger SUCKS) of her recipe for West African Peanut and Chicken stew that I make on the reg. Delicious AND cheap to make. How can you not love that?!









No comments:

Post a Comment